Friday, June 08, 2007

Daddy-o, Daddy-no

A friend recently asked me what it’s like having a 2-year-old in the house. I told him well I get this a lot, I mean seriously a loooot: “No, Daddy, No!” I’m wondering if he thinks my full name is Daddy No (not to be confused with Dr. No of course).

Then again we’re also getting little snippets into his day. On the way home in the car I was told with much force that “I don’t like beans.” Given the sentiment attached I pictured a massive pinto bean chasing E throughout the center. “EEEEK! I don’t like beans!” Actually it still comes out with his pseudo-Italian accent as “I don’t like-a beans.”

Pride festivities are this weekend and we are celebrating with full rainbow colors by having brunch. It will be great catching up with some friends and we may just hit the fair as well. I like-a brunch.

1 comment:

TigerYogi said...

Too cute! :)