Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Snip!

So my econ class finished up this morning with the big final. It was pretty much a nightmare and I simply hope for a passing grade. I’m long past the need to receive an A and will be quite satisfied with a B.

I finished up my test and reviewed the answers, hoping some glaring error would rise up saying, “Fix me! Fix me!” A few seats away a girl had similarly finished and was looking over her test. I hear her rumbling through her purse for something as I kept studying my test. I then hear this snip snip noise. I look over and she’s clipping her fingernails. Eeew. Is it just me or is this incredibly tacky? I didn’t look long to see if she was catching them in her purse or letting them fall to the floor.

Oy.

1 comment:

Steve said...

That is totally gross. When did people stop being embarrassed about personal grooming habits?