Monday, October 01, 2007

Moonatoni

E has been playing pretend kitchen and cooking for a while now. He'll even ask to watch cooking shows at times (maybe he'll be our little top chef?). Recently we developed a game where I'll catch the moon and give it to him. Then he'll give me the moon back. I'll grab a star and give it to him. Yesterday we were walking back from getting his hair cut and I reached up, caught the moon, and handed it to him. He looked at his hand for a second then took a big bite out of the moon. I laughed, first time I'd seen this. You ate the moon! What did it taste like? His response: "really, really, really good pasta."

hee

3 comments:

Bacchus said...

This is so cute. The first time I saw Little Man do pretend play I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was so endearing but at the same time my baby was growing up.

Good pasta! Did you ask if it had cheese on it?

Minge said...

No parmesan?

Cooper said...

That is so cute! This reminds me of that song, When the moon hits your eye Like a big-a pizza pie ...
That's amore!

E sure knows amore.