Wednesday, March 22, 2006

After I was safely ensconced at work this morning I had a call from my partner, apparently E had another case of explosive diar... well you get the idea. It reached over the ramparts of the diaper and onto his onesie. The nuclear accident occurred just as they were getting ready to walk out the door too. Being a parent is frequently disgusting (in case you hadn't gathered that already). Hopefully it's just a side effect of the antibiotics for the ear infection and will clear up now that he's off the cycle. He's happy as can be, you'd never know the evil that lurks in his rear.

Either way, I may get quite a reception when I pick him up this afternoon.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Yep, it is distgusting. But it's the best 'distgusting' I've ever known. You have many more wonderful excrements to come.