Thursday, April 06, 2006

Stepping out

I've seen E take 4 steps on his own! It's so cool. He still has the drunken swervy quality about it but I'm sure that will go away soon. Wow, he's such a climber too. He's discovered that he can use a pillow to get up on the couch. The nannies at daycare tell me that he's very active. Good to know that it's not just me. As I was coming in one day I also heard one of the nannies tell another that "E is so rough." Oh yeah he's a scrapper.

One of the things that melts me is E's smile. He has this big goofy grin that takes over his entire face. It's like your dog's wag in its joy. It's funny how we start life with no middle ground it's all wailing or laughing it seems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

That's awesome. It's exciting when they start walking. Then it just becomes a tad painful when they get into everything, but all worth it.

Hey Mandisa is out of here. Perhaps God got tired of voting for her.

Daddy Cool said...

Yes, Mandisa has learned not to dis the stylists and the gay voters.