1. Ernesto is coming! Lots and lots of rain forecast for the next 24 hours.
2. Carolyn Kepcher, a Trump organization executive famous for her role as a tough-talking judge on the hit television reality show "The Apprentice," is being replaced on the show by his daughter and is no longer with the company, a Trump representative said on Thursday.
…. And finally there's no reason left to watch The Apprentice!
3. The Wilson Bridge span here in DC was demolished by one Daniel Ruefly. He was selected because his commute was officially declared the worst ever. It starts each day at 5 a.m. at his Accokeek home and somewhere around 90 minutes later, depending on about a thousand things on his 50-mile drive from Maryland to Virginia and back, he gets to his job in Rockville. He said he's been doing this every workday for the past 30 years.
That means he's been in his car in the neighborhood of 1,350,000 minutes. Which is about 22,500 hours. Which is like 937 days. Which is 2.56 years.
As if that's not enough, it's painful for Ruefly to sit still for so long, because driving aggravates the hip injury he suffered when his pickup truck slammed into the back of an illegally parked tractor-trailer on the bridge in 1999.
So my question is, why the f*ck didn’t you move closer to your job? Is it like the poor little frog who doesn’t know the water is getting hotter and you didn’t notice how bad the traffic was getting?
4. I hate Jeffrey tattoo neck no chin and his ass face. Rock star? More like Leather Clown.
5. Last week, the Washington Post mistakenly used a picture of John Mark Karr for RNC chair Ken Mehlmann. BWAHAHA!
6. Matthew McConaughey is shirtless, a lot…. Thank you.